Access User Group National Seminar
We are pleased to announce that the Access User Group National Seminar will be held on Thursday 10th May 2012 at the Heritage Motor Centre (Just off J12 of the M40).
We'll be featuring key speakers from the UK Access community to give you expert advice on how to A New Route To Putting Access Databases On The Web - and much more. I hope you can make it.
PRESENTATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- VBA Speed Tips, Barry Pitfield, JCS
- Moving Up To Access 2010 - a Case Study, Roger Alexander
- The Struggle To Get Access Accepted By Corporate IT Departments, Giorgio Rovelli, Italgen S.p.A.
- Building Multi-Tenanted Databases And Software As A Service, Andrew Couch
- Alpha Five - A New Route To Putting Access Databases On The Web, Robin Bennett, Start Software
Seminar Fees: £100.00 + VAT (£120.00 inc. VAT) for members;
£135.00 + VAT (£162.00 inc. VAT) for non-members.
Heritage Motor Centre
Warwickshire CV35 0BJ
or http://www.ukaugcommunity.co.uk/Lists/Announcements/Attachments/8/AUG_NatSemagenda10May2012.pdf for full agenda
Or email email@example.com
To pay online: www.gordonassociates.co.uk/matchriverevents/
If you wish to receive invoice: email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for Margaret Chamberlain on 01242 529820